Tax Clearance Certificates
About Tax Clearances (ITF263)-Every formal business should be cleared by the ZIMRA Commissioner General as a compliant tax payer in the form of a Tax Clearance certificate aka ITF263. It is for free if and only if the Tax Account and its submissions are up to date. Clients pay only to have Accounts updated.
Tax clearance comes with a number of benefits to business. These include but not limited to;
- It shows the business that its Tax account is up to date with ZIMRA.
- The only proof of Business Compliance in terms of Taxes which shows professionalism, ethics of management and credibility.
- Serves you from penalties and fines ZIMRA
- Prevents 10% Invoice value being withheld by Customers
- It is a requirement to register for Vendor Number and PRAZ for dealing with the Public Sector.
- Enables you to submit Tenders in the Private Sector