Zimra Tax Registration
Business Partner Number Registration – BPN
The Business Partner number is a unique number assigned to entities or individuals registering with ZIMRA. You need this number to become a tax paying entity in Zimbabwe.When you register a new Private Limited Company or Private Business Corporation, you are required to register with the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) within three months of registering your company.
What we need to register your ZIMRA BPN
- Registered Company Papers – PLC / PBC
- Certified copies of Director’s identity documents.
- Director’s email addresses and phone numbers.
- Proof of residence for the director in form of a utility bill (Attach affidavit if the proof of residence is not in director’s name).
- Stamped Company Bank Statement
- Stamped Personal Bank Statement (Public Officer at most 3 months old)
- Letter Appointing Public Officer