Corporate Income Tax
A corporate tax is a tax on the profits of a corporation. As of 1 January 2020, the corporate income tax rate for companies in Zimbabwe was reduced to 24.72% (previously 25.75%). This rate includes a base rate of 24% plus a 3% AIDS levy. Every business is required to this corporate tax on their taxable income from trade.
Corporate Tax Returns are submitted as follows:
- Submission of ZIMRA Quarterly Payment Deductions (QPDs)
- Submission of the Final Self – Assessment Return (ITF12C)
What We Do For You
- Computation of ZIMRA Quarterly Payment Dates (QPDs)
- Timely submission of the QPD returns to ZIMRA
- Accurate computations of the final Income tax figure
- Timely e-filing submission of the Final Income Tax Return (ITF12C)
- Maintaining the Income Tax Reports on your behalf
- Helping resolve any Income Tax related issues with ZIMRA.